Voting is now live!
Cast your vote today! Just log in using your Oneport credentials!
Fall 2017 Freshman Elections
Interested in being apart of SGA, but don't want to run for election? Be apart of the General Assembly!
The General Assembly will be an extension of the Senate. They will meet monthly to discuss campus issues. They will also participate in the planning of SGA events and programs when called upon. General Assembly meetings will be open to the public and will act as a public forum for students, faculty, and staff to address campus-wide concerns, present ideas, and make announcements. The General Assembly will be overseen by the Executive of Campus Outreach. The requirements are as follows:
- Completed Application
- GPA Requirement: 2.0 (only applies to non-freshman)
- Attendance at the General Assembly training (Date TBA)
- Attendance at monthly meetings as scheduled by the Exec of Campus Outreach
Spring 2018 General Elections
Student Government elections will be held March 18-23, 2018! Applications to run will be available February 26 through March 7 at 5 p.m. Open positions will include Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Residential. and Commuter Senator; as well as Student Body Vice President and President.
Applications to Run/Apply:
- Student Senator Application
- Student Body Vice President Application
- Student Body President Application
- Student Senator Information
- Student Body Vice President Information
- Student Body President Information
- General Assembly Requirements
If you're interested in getting involved or have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To meet current SGA members, come by one of our weekly Student Senate meetings Wendesdays at 9 p.m. in the Highsmith 104 or drop by our office anytime located in Alumni Hall.